If you live in or are visiting the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley and seeking support for Adult ADHD—yours or your partners—you’ve come to the right place!
For more than a decade, I have led two free groups. They take place monthly in Palo Alto, near Highway 101, Oregon Expressway, and Middlefield.
Please note: You’ll find on this page two separate sign-up boxes: One for this blog (ADHD Roller Coaster) and the other for the Silicon Valley group.
Two Monthly Groups
1. Adults with ADHD (Third Wednesdays, 7:30-9:30 pm)
2. Partners (and Parents) of Adults with ADHD (Second Tuesdays, 7:30-9:30 pm)
Informal, Drop-In Meetings
These are drop-in groups. That means you needn’t register. We have in the Adult group a core membership with new folks joining us each month. The Partners group tends to be smaller; we require an RSVP and will cancel the meeting if a minimum number doesn’t plan to attend. So be sure to sign up so you can RSVP and receive these notifications.
The format is informal. We basically have group conversations based on members’ questions or sharing. I make sure that everyone who wants a chance to speak gets it.
To receive e-mail notices of the meetings, complete the form below. E-mail is minimal—and confidential.
I look forward to welcoming you to a meeting of Silicon Valley CHADD.
Online Group for the Partners of Adults with ADHD
ADHD Partner– The platform is groups.io (it works as Yahoogroups used to work):
- You send an e-mail to the entire group and anyone can respond. The “conversation” is on your own time.
- You send off your post and go about your business. Come back later to check responses.
- You can receive individual e-mails or a daily digest, or you can read on the website.
- I founded and moderate this wonderfully supportive group, with the help of many co-moderators whose partners (and often children) have ADHD. One of our veteran moderators has ADHD as well.
- Please be sure to read thoroughly the instructions for joining the group.