At least weekly since my book was published, I receive an e-mail asking when the audio version will be available. Thank goodness I can finally say NOW.
Seeking a unique gift for yourself or loved ones this holiday season? How about a comprehensive spoken-word guide to understanding the broad strokes and small nuances of ADHD as well as its treatment strategies:
- step-by-step medication guidelines
- the types of therapy to seek/avoid, and more)
- with three chapters devoted to the effect on relationships when ADHD goes unrecognized.
- lots of first-person stories
- advice from top experts
- and much more.
Perfect for listening to on those long commutes, working out at the gym, taking a walk……
Tantor Audio published the audio version this month (featuring an award-winning narrator), and you can access it in several formats (downloadable Mp3 files, two CDs with Mp3 files, and a case of 12 CDs) and through several outlets:
- Tantor Audio’s website: To download the free chapter (my author introduction), register with Tantor and click back to the book’s page and click on the link at the top of the page. You can also listen to a sample on the book’s page; look below the cover image.
1 thought on “Listen Up! “You Me ADD” Now Audiobook”
Thanks, Gina for sharing the link! I’ve been looking for its free audiobook for awhile and luckily landed on your page. I already included my email to get posted on your updates!