Currently, I am not publicly offering consultations. But if you need expert help now, please let me know and we can arrange something. Just use the “contact” link above.
Now until October 31, 2023, you can book a Zoom/phone call with me.
- We’ll make the best use of our time together if you complete a short questionnaire as you book the appointment.
- My broad cross-disciplinary knowledge means I can typically zero in on key issues quickly—and point to solutions.
- Bonus: At checkout, take $100 off either or both courses! (You can also decide later, until Oct. 312)
Maybe you’re read books or websites on Adult ADHD—and you still have answers. Or maybe you’re not keen on reading. Maybe you’ve had therapy or coaching—and still, stuck. Whatever the case, I have 25 years experience, am a recognized expert, and am here for you:
- Adults with ADHD (diagnosed or likely)
- Partners of adults with ADHD
- Other loved ones
Back in 1998, I desperately needed to speak with someone who “gets it.” I’ll never forget that feeling of being so isolated and unsupported. Even “gaslighted.” But there was no one who could help shed light and optimism.
Yes, it was back in 1998 that my husband was diagnosed with ADHD. Thanks only to me “connecting the dots.” Not a string of couple therapists. We had a very tough learning curve—and almost no support. We were on our own. Sink or swim. I wouldn’t wish those years on anyone.
Fortunately, today we see much more information online and in books. Yet, the sheer volume of information can also be overwhelming. What’s more, how to separate wheat from chaff when you’re already feeling overwhelmed? Pulled in so many directions?
For a Limited Time Only:
Most of my time right now goes to delivering online courses and support at Solving Your Adult ADHD Puzzle — for individuals and couples.
Why Consult with Gina Pera?
Adults with ADHD aren’t clones. Neither are their partners. That’s why it takes a flexible approach.
For more than 20 years, I’ve helped individuals with ADHD and their loved ones to understand their particular ADHD-related issues—and target evidence-based treatment strategies. In other words, I help them to be savvier mental healthcare consumers (including with medication) —and learn how to help themselves using proven approaches.
My expertise is based upon:
- Researching and writing a groundbreaking book in 2008 on Adult ADHD and its treatment strategies—winner of four awards and highly regarded by both readers and experts.
- Marrying a scientist with undiagnosed ADHD who, since being diagnosed in 1998, is happier and healthier than ever in his life.
- Leading discussion groups for both adults with ADHD and their partners (two separate groups) for almost 20 years.
- Co-creating the first clinical guide for couples therapists treating ADHD affected couples (Routledge Press, 2016).
- Developing strong cross-disciplinary knowledge (medication, adaptive strategies, potential physical complications of ADHD, therapy shown to work for ADHD, and more)
- Being by nature a pragmatic problem-solver who is good at collecting data and synthesizing in order to highlight key obstacles and point to better strategies.
- Learn more about my work: About Gina Pera
To Learn More
To book an appointment with me, visit this link
I look forward to speaking with you!