Only Harry Potter fans have awaited a book as I’ve awaited Dr. Charles Parker’s forthcoming book on ADHD medication treatment strategies. Nothing has frustrated me more in ten years of advocacy than hearing meds-gone-awry stories. A solid getting-the-meds-right guide for patients and clinicians is long overdue.
With the full book still in the editing stage, Dr. Parker has made this abbreviated e-book available free: Predictable Solutions for the 10 Most Common Challenges with ADHD Medications. To download the book, visit this page on Dr. Parker’s Corepsychblog webite.
A sampling of challenges addressed in this booklet:
- Problem #1: Overlooking Targets – Beyond Diagnostic Labels
- Problem #2: Neglecting the Evidence of Metabolic Rate
- Problem #3: Multiple Diagnoses, Emotional Baggage, and ADHD
- Problem #5: Overlooking Bipolar with ADHD
- Problem #7: Overlooking the Therapeutic Window
Read it and reap!