If you live in the United Kingdom, and you or someone you love have ADHD, I hope you can join me in London for this event:
ADDISS’ Ninth International Conference on ADHD: The Spirit of ADHD:
Resilience, Hope, Opportunity, Success takes place in London March 31-April 1, 2009.
ADDISS is a charity that offers a peerless source of education and support. The name stands for The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service.
I will be speaking about “You and Me and Adult ADHD: Success Strategies for Couples” at the conference as well as at a free public lecture on March 31.
Small Sampling of Speakers and Topics:
- Professor Eric Taylor, NICE Guidelines and the Future of Treatment
- Peter S Jensen MD, REACH Institute, New York, The NIMH MTA Study Findings after 8 Years Follow-up: Implications for Parents and Professionals
- Professor Thomas Brown, Overlap Between ADHD & Other Disorders: A New View of Comorbidity
- Edward M Hallowell MD, Delivered From Distraction
- Christian Moore, Why Try? Overcoming poverty, violence and failure
- Professor Philip Asherson, Diagnosis and Treatment of ADHD in Adults in the UK – The NICE guidance and current service development across the UK.
- Luke Dicker, My LIfe with ADHD and Asperger Syndrome
- Thomas Phelan PhD, 1 2 3 Magic- Effective Discipline for children aged 2-12 years
I hope to see you there!